View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013   #30
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69048 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are the 2013 Titans a play-off team?

As one of the resident Titan fans here, I'll say it. No.

I'm not a believer in Munchak AT ALL and we all know very well that teams that win in March/April don't translate that well into winners in the fall (see 2012 "Dream Team" for exhibit A).

The effort to improve the roster is absolutely there and they are a better team, but I simply will have to see it on the field, because right now I still consider the coaching staff one of the worst in the league...

And further to that, the Titans have a huge question mark at QB. Locker needs to show a ton this upcoming season that he was worth a top 10 pick and not the bad reach I thought he was.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote