View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013   #35
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are the 2013 Titans a play-off team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCowboy View Post
This is how wars begin when people twist words, so I am going to remain as calm as I can while I explain this.

On Bud Adams I was merely complimenting his ability to not want to interfere with the day to day aspects of the team...unlike a Jerruh Jones who is meddlesome right down
to the very core of his being

however just because he does the right thing when it comes to the day to day aspects does not mean he is right in treating fans like trash

lastly

the other part of comment was to infant who brought up what I said in the past, that is the past I am refering too that I thought was buried dead and gone
Infantry is, too far above this
thread
to post further rebuttals...to... a... William Shatner
Sounding, type of guy.
I......am not

Nobody is mad
just, you, sound like a fraud, a.... trickster.. or troll