View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013   #3
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Rep Power: 3223 IBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
Drew Dourghtey said they will be available next week. Also, They actually did come out about this time last year.

I know it feels like it's been longer than last year, but last year they announced on July 14th IIRC.
Thanx a million, I wounder how they're going to release em. I remember one of the first years I went , we had to pick em up at wingstop. Bet they'll be even harder to get this year