View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013   #24
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17600 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are the 2013 Titans a play-off team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I think the Bengals are going to win the AFC North. They've been trending up, so has the Ravens, while the Steelers appear to be treading water. I think the Ravens may be a wild card, but Cincinnati wins the division.

NewEngland, Houston, Denver, & Cincinnati will win their division.

Ravens, KC, Miami, & Tennessee will be fighting for a WC. Pittsburgh will be playing the Ravens twice, the Bengals twice, Tennessee once, & Miami once. I don't see them making it to 10 wins & you'll need at least 10 wins for an AFC WC this year.
TBO this could be a weird year for the AFC powerhouses WHat if the Pats FINALLLYYYY have a flop season and Denver has well If peyton gets injured or even regress 2nd year Alla Mike Vick his 2nd year in philly then WOW the Texans will be alone at the top of the AFC facing the teams that will fill that void the hot young teams like MIami and Cincy

at this point im kinda more afraid of the WC teams and dark horses more then Denver or NE
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote