View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013   #10
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 237178 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Are the 2013 Titans a play-off team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post

I for one think Dolphins and Ravens are deff the front runners IMO and there ARE A COUPLE OF dARK HORSES LIKE cHEIFS AND bENGALS I think CHargers and Steelers can actually win there divison maybe
I think the Bengals are going to win the AFC North. They've been trending up, so has the Ravens, while the Steelers appear to be treading water. I think the Ravens may be a wild card, but Cincinnati wins the division.

NewEngland, Houston, Denver, & Cincinnati will win their division.

Ravens, KC, Miami, & Tennessee will be fighting for a WC. Pittsburgh will be playing the Ravens twice, the Bengals twice, Tennessee once, & Miami once. I don't see them making it to 10 wins & you'll need at least 10 wins for an AFC WC this year.