View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013   #18
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80496 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are the 2013 Titans a play-off team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCowboy View Post
You act as if the guy is Jerruh or Al Davis, he deserves more credit and respect than that
Those guys/teams have won SBs. Besides, I was half joking regarding his chances of winning.

Far as respect goes, though, I can't respect an owner that shoots the bird(s) at fans of the sport in their seats. Nor do I like it when he drafts a player (VY) who his HC doesn't want primarily in an effort to stick it to my favorite team. I will leave the politics and money issues of whether he was an @$$hat for leaving with the Oilers alone, but he's just generally someone I don't see as deserving respect. If I was older, I'd probably resent his firing of Phillips too, but I wasn't really an Oilers fan yet at the time.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote