Thread: under pressure
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2004   #14
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

The WMU site had him listed at 6'4" 276 but how often can you trust the measurments of Universities? Unless Babin shrunk 2" this year I would guess that his weight was a bit on the high side also (Babin is 6'2"). For instance, Hakeem was 7' tall at the U of H. He is closer to 6'10 than 7'0". Babin, like C Anderson (Mississippi) both played heavier at DE than they will at OLB in the NFL but I'm sure the Texans "body-typed" them and probably figured that they could produce at the 260 range and it would not be a struggle to maintain that playing weight. Babin isn't real tall and he is not a natural 280 pounder to my eye. His current weight is probably a solid weight for him.
Quote:
93 Jason Babin, DT 6-4 276 Sr Paw Paw, MI (Paw Paw)
http://quickstart.clari.net/qs_se/we....Rzkq_DSC.html
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote