Thread: Please Help!
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013   #9
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72199 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Please Help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timperley Shark View Post
Many thanks for the welcome greetings and advice. Big apologies for posting on the wrong board -promise I will learn by my mistake. Is there any way of moving it?

An early start it is and will aim to get to the stadium via the train by 8.30 / 9.00.

Chicagotexan2 - would love to bring you some blood pudding and haggis over, but the lovely little dogs that sniff all the bags at the airport would probably get upset. Could look into shipping some if you like?

Hopefully will be able to watch some of the Texans games on tv over here before we arrive. Me and my son are going to London just before we fly out to watch the Vikings v Steelers. He is a Steelers fan and got me into the NFL.

Cheers.
Soon a moderator will probably move it for you.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote