View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013   #20
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lestar Jean??????????????????????-

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
He is really good preseason but needs to carry on in September.
I know most here think of him that way, with good reason, but I think last year he showed us some promise during the season. I know last year was his 2nd in the league but technically it was really his rookie season since the 1st he spent on IR. I think Kubes was "spoon feeding" him, along with Martin and Posey, waiting for them to develop as route runners and blockers, catching only a few passes here and there. It's too bad Posey had to get hurt near the end of the season. He was probably going to be one of the main WR's this year and definitely ahead of Jean and Martin. Now, I'm not sure when or even if he plays this season. But this should open up more opportunities for Jean and Martin. I guess only time and games played will tell. I'm hoping both will do well this season along with Hopkins.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote