View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013   #16
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216126 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Are the 2013 Titans a play-off team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
You really never know, but I see a very slim chance that they would be a breakout team next year.
Even if they make it to the play-offs, I wouldn't consider them a break out team (Bengals, one & done two years running). They've got a bunch of chumps on their schedule & even though they're chumps themselves, if they've improved just a little compared to the other chumps, they could win 10 games.

Heck, if they can stay focused for 60 minutes they could win 10 games.

I'm not rooting for them to be a play-off team, or for them to win 1 game, much less 10. It was an article I saw out in cyber-space & thought it would be nice to talk about.

I know it's the tits & I hate them, but it's hard for me to watch Munchak fail. He deserves better than that & this may very well be his last shot.