Thread: Please Help!
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013   #3
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 354624 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Please Help!

Welcome to the board!

This should probably be in the Tailgating section; this section is generally used to talk about the Team while the Tailgating section is about going to the game and enjoying it while you're there.

I've never taken the rail in Houston so I have no idea what it's like. I don't live in Houston at the moment, so my wife and I fly into town, rent a car, and then drive to the stadium.

There are a bunch of huge parties around the stadium prior to the game. There are bands playing and people cooking and all sorts of things.

Personally, I've never really met up with anyone from the boards at the game. My wife and I usually show up about an hour before kick-off, park, and go directly to our seats. But I know that there are lots of people here who know each other and hang out together.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote