View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013   #480
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 387845 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez to be Questioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Wallace and Ortiz have "agreed to be held without bail.............protective??????????
Wallace is old(41) and hard. I don't see him flipping on Hernandez, I'm guessing he mentored him.

Ortiz's court appointed lawyer said 1) he didn't have the $1000 to post if bail was only $10,000, and 2) he planned on arguing for bail but required discovery documents before doing so. Next setting for him is August 14.

I wonder if the DA will play a cat-n-mouse game with Ortiz by delaying the opportunity for him to request protective custody until they can secure his cooperation through a deal. Ortiz was described as "afraid, depressed, gentle, confused, and crying". Now is the most dangerous time for him.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote