View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013   #106
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 272221 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Top 20 Players in the AFC South, Texans with 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Its kind of like SOME of the hispanics i see that are always sporting the mexican flag and talking mexico this mexico that, like i tell them "If its so great why are you here ?"
I remember when I was in Turkey. Everywhere I went I was sporting the American flag. Every conversation I had, I'm sure I was telling them how great America was.

No one asked, but if they did wonder why I was in Turkey if I loved America so much, I'd tell them, "Because my country likes to remind y'all who's the big dawg."

Of course that would be just before a bar fight broke out. They'd blame me... After the third time, my XO didn't believe me.