View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013   #11
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 296677 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Are the 2013 Titans a play-off team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDrifter View Post
No.

Your 10 win scenario gives them every game they should win, the iffy games and at least one they shouldnt probably win (@ Ind).

They were 1-5 in the division last year, so even penciling in a sweep of the Jags is super premature.

And they beat zero teams with a winning record last year...
My point was that their schedule is full of teams that had as many problems as they did. They might not sweep the Colts & Jags, I know. But everybody "win some they shouldn't, lose some they shouldn't".

They beat the Steelers last year, they can probably beat them again this year. We're not unbeatable, they might beat us. Seattle didn't win 16 games last season, they might beat them.

I don't know that the Titans are a play off team. Just trying to spark some football conversation. I appreciate your post, but I'm not saying "my scenario" will play out exactly like that.