View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013   #136
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 249243 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Zierlein Breaks Down Improvement Needed For Run Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I did NOT me to seem to belittle you or your thought process. I was just saying that I will take Larry Zierlien, who has spent his entire life coaching OL's in HS, College, NFL over ametuer MB film study guy. I do enjoy what 76 brings to the MB though because he makes me think outside the box many times and whether I agree with him or not it makes for great conversation. Which is what a MB is all about.

Once again I apoligize if I offended you.
Not you.

Again, this thread would have been totally different if we were talking to Larry Zierlien.

I do appreciate Lance for coming & sharing what he's learned. I hope my quest for better understanding has not discouraged him from sharing.

But if I don't agree, I'm going to say I don't agree & why I don't agree. I've got no problem saying I'm wrong.