View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013   #135
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72604 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Zierlein Breaks Down Improvement Needed For Run Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I ain't scurred. Like I said before, I'm just trying to learn. Look at my posts, I'm saying I don't understand, I think this & this should happen, You said this should happen here, but over here you said that should happen.

Some people got upset & instead of just explaining what they thought was right, they tried to belittle me.

I'm not going to stop asking questions or posting my opinions because someone gets upset his word isn't taken as gospel (not you LZ). Can't learn that way.
I did NOT me to seem to belittle you or your thought process. I was just saying that I will take Larry Zierlien, who has spent his entire life coaching OL's in HS, College, NFL over ametuer MB film study guy. I do enjoy what 76 brings to the MB though because he makes me think outside the box many times and whether I agree with him or not it makes for great conversation. Which is what a MB is all about.

Once again I apoligize if I offended you.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote