View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013   #98
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Lestar Jean??????????????????????-

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
I think that Kubiaks lack of creativity is a problem i agree, but i do not think he is holding us back as bad as Schaub is.
If we win the Super Bowl in 2013 the way people look at these two is going to totally flip. Much like Joe Flacco.

There was a time when I thought this team was being put together to win multiple Super Bowls & Schaub & Kubiak were part of that. Jj Watt & Wade Phillips only strengthen my beliefs.

My problem with Kubiak is that he's got his head too far up his hind quarters (I say this believing 2012 was Kubiak's best year as a HC) I think he correctly identified that the team was too tight & needed to let go & play football. The problem, though, is that they were playing tight because of the way he ran the team for 3/4 of the season.

If he focuses on letting them play loose next season & not so much on not making mistakes I don't think anyone can stop us from winning it all.