View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013   #91
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 126475 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lestar Jean??????????????????????-

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
What part of "it washes in the end" makes you think I believe QBs are treated unfairly?

If it were a QB & a Receiver, I'd expect the ball perfectly placed every time. But since you have people trying to prevent the QB from throwing the ball & DBs trying to prevent the receivers from catching the ball, you can't expect every throw to be on the money.

That doesn't mean every throw is just up for grabs either.
Yeah i agree but come on how many times have we seen schaub overthrow cough cough, under throw wide open guys ?