View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013   #41
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 217165 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cushing does his Teammate no Favors

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Did you guys DVR (I almost said "tape") all the games or is there a site where they can be found?

I need a fix myself...
I DVR all the games, but if you go to NFL.com, you can get NFL Rewind and watch EVERYTHING from the past several years (depending on how much you want to pay and how much you want to see.)

I guess my NFL Rewind ran out because I just tried to pull up a game from 2012 and another from 2009 and got a fail. I guess I'll have to re-up.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote