View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013   #37
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291679 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cushing does his Teammate no Favors

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Right! And I keep making things worse by re-watching last season's games. Started watching the playoff game with the Pats last night. I got pissed and went to bed. There were so many missed opportunities in the 1st half it made me sick. The dropped pass by Casey. Schaub's poorly thrown ball to a wide open AJ in the endzone....ugh!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Right now, I'm only watching the good games. And mostly, just the Short Cuts version.
Did you guys DVR (I almost said "tape") all the games or is there a site where they can be found?

I need a fix myself...
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote