View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013   #36
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72199 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cushing does his Teammate no Favors

I don't see a single thing wrong with what Cushing said praising Watt.

I just read a short article that I happened by where the writer was bashing Cushing for not respecting all-time greats, stating that Watt has only played for 2 years. The key though is that Cushing said "COULD." Watt COULD become the greatest ever. Anybody who saw what Watt did last year and recognizes that word "COULD" will either agree with Cushing or is biased against Watt himself, Houston, the Texans, white athletes, or anybody who has played in the last 20 years.

After the season Watt had last year as a sophomore, his teammates owe him nothing less than to talk about him in that light. If Joe-Blow from another team isn't quite as impressed, who cares?....but this is his teammate, and he earned it.

PS-Watt can return the favor when Cushing & Reed help make this the best D the NFL has seen in 10 years.

Last edited by HJam72; 07-05-2013 at 09:42 AM. Reason: PS
HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote