View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013   #90
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264424 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Lestar Jean??????????????????????-

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I think this is because the 83 were a result of the play initiated by the QB. Seems unfair, I agree but the Rb would not get anything if QB had not dumped to him. I am pretty sure that if an RB took a short pass & then got chased behind the LOS losing 10 yards that impacts the QB.
I think it's Schaub's fault that Andre's TD totals do not reflect his greatness because Schaub likes to underthrow wide open receivers.

If I'm going to blame Schaub for that, I'll give him credit when James Casey catches a throw back across the field & takes it 70+ yards for a TD.