View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013   #89
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 201896 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lestar Jean??????????????????????-

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
HAHA i dont agree with that, everyone has a job. A QB gets paid to put the ball in the WRs/TE/HBs #s. Thats an awful lot of money to pay someone just to throw the ball up giving all the other guys a "chance" to catch it.

I mean a Left Tackle is still accused of allowing a sack regardless of how long the QB held the ball. This is a team sport, this is why every stat relates to something someone else does or dont do.

A QB throws a dump off to the HB, throwing the ball 2 yards, the HB then breaks off an 85 yard TD run. Well the QB recieves 83 MORE yards to his passing total although he only threw it 2 yards, then the HB ran the other 83. Thats why this is called a team sport, so dont make it sound as if NFL QBs are treated so unfairly haha.
I think this is because the 83 were a result of the play initiated by the QB. Seems unfair, I agree but the Rb would not get anything if QB had not dumped to him. I am pretty sure that if an RB took a short pass & then got chased behind the LOS losing 10 yards that impacts the QB.