View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013   #434
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 235494 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez to be Questioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
As long as college players are protected from themselves for the wrong reasons (for the benefit of the school team), we will continue to see this troublesome pattern when they reach the NFL.

link

Got to make you think.............
Somehow to PC Police convinced many parents that "spare the rod, spoil the child" was the better way. Bad behavior with no consequence reinforces bad behavior. Simple.

I'll say another thing, too. If you involve me in a murder, I won't see it as some bond of trust. I'll see it as a threat to my life -- attempted murder of my next 25-to-life. This eludes most of these kids.

If I'm a criminal and you involve me, expect bullets from me.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote