View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013   #10
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101315 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Gameplan's 2013 NFL Team Preview - Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
Also Keo hasn't really developed well during his brief plays at safety. I expect Eddie Pleasant to pass him on the depth chart but us to carry 5 Safeties and continue to let Keo play STs and stay as further safety insurance. Either that or we cut him for Pleasant but keep his number on hand just in case.

For EmDiggy
All in all very accurate portrayal. I think you were a little too optimistic about the ILBs. Even with Cushing back we still have questions. Cushings return from injury, if we move Brooks inside can he adjust quick enough without becoming a liability, Sharpton is injury prone, and Dobbins is Dobbins, just serviceable
Keo has always been slow and mad in coverage, one reason why i couldnt understand the choice to keep Keo over Troy Nolan who while playing safety looked more than competent to handle the position.