View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013   #31
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 199795 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cushing does his Teammate no Favors

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Right! And I keep making things worse by re-watching last season's games. Started watching the playoff game with the Pats last night. I got pissed and went to bed. There were so many missed opportunities in the 1st half it made me sick. The dropped pass by Casey. Schaub's poorly thrown ball to a wide open AJ in the endzone....ugh!
Right now, I'm only watching the good games. And mostly, just the Short Cuts version.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote