View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013   #127
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Zierlein Breaks Down Improvement Needed For Run Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by LZ View Post
At this point, I'm not even sure who you are arguing with. I don't remember even responding to your last 6 comments. We disagree and that's about it.
I don't really even bother arguing anymore about this stuff. Some people know what they know.

Doesn't really matter though. I appreciate your insight as well as everyone else's ...Including 76...

But when he starts ranting about this and that I just don't even read anymore....I honestly don't care that much...I'll argue to a certain point and then after that...whatever..
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote