View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013   #126
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Zierlein Breaks Down Improvement Needed For Run Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansBlood View Post
LZ if this happens make sure to record it so we can see them making fools of themselves.
I ain't scurred. Like I said before, I'm just trying to learn. Look at my posts, I'm saying I don't understand, I think this & this should happen, You said this should happen here, but over here you said that should happen.

Some people got upset & instead of just explaining what they thought was right, they tried to belittle me.

I'm not going to stop asking questions or posting my opinions because someone gets upset his word isn't taken as gospel (not you LZ). Can't learn that way.