View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013   #124
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Zierlein Breaks Down Improvement Needed For Run Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by LZ View Post
I tell you what.... how about the three of us meet up for a film session with coaching tape from NFL Rewind and I'll let you school me on line play. We can go through inside zone, outside zone, FB responsibilities and reads, when to change MIKE calls. All of that. I'll sit and listen for the first 30 minutes and I won't say a word. I'll just let you guys have the floor. I'll buy the lunch too. Deal?
If all I gotta do is run my mouth for 30 minutes to get a free lunch, I'm in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LZ View Post
I know I'm just a guy who "wrote a newspaper article", but I've been talking about o-line play here in Houston and abroad for longer than you give me credit. I never said I knew anything. To the contrary. I said that we all need to slow our roll...

Not sure why you and 76 keep trying to keep this thing alive. I thought I had moved on to suckling pigs.
Again, never meant to insult you. I understand my last post was cold, but I'm replying to a guy who says he'll take your dad's words over 76's

I was just pointing out the conversation was not between your dad & 76Texan.