View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013   #6
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cushing does his Teammate no Favors

Wow. Talk about a misleading thread title.

J.J. Watt in his own words from the TexansChick Blog

Quote:
JJ: “That’s fine. People are more than welcome to believe what they want. I mean, people had film on me last year. They double teamed me and triple teamed me last year. There’s always going to be adversity and there are always going to be doubters, and I will appreciate them.

All I can control is what I do. I go into work every single day, and put in the time, put in the effort, and study the film. Everybody will be looking at stopping last year me, and I am working on this year me. I’m working on being better than last year. So let them try to stop last year J.J., 2013 J.J. is going to be a little more different.
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote