View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013   #123
TexansBlood
The CUSH!

Rep Power: 7456 TexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Zierlein Breaks Down Improvement Needed For Run Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by LZ View Post
I tell you what.... how about the three of us meet up for a film session with coaching tape from NFL Rewind and I'll let you school me on line play. We can go through inside zone, outside zone, FB responsibilities and reads, when to change MIKE calls. All of that. I'll sit and listen for the first 30 minutes and I won't say a word. I'll just let you guys have the floor. I'll buy the lunch too. Deal?
Thunderkyss and 76Texan yall got called the F out!

LZ if this happens make sure to record it so we can see them making fools of themselves.
TexansBlood is offline   Reply With Quote