View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013   #122
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 368131 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Zierlein Breaks Down Improvement Needed For Run Game

OK I have never taken LZ as the god some folks have (sorry LZ) but some of y'all are being dicks. Instead of throwing your Vienna sausage on the table, how about just appreciate that he is participating here? His opinion is worth listening to and any winky shrinkage problems are your own. I have seen him do nothing claiming superiority. In contrast some of this "I have watched every game from every player on every team college or NFL" is more than a little tired. Scouts across the league are laughing at the exaggeration.