View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013   #120
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 200878 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Zierlein Breaks Down Improvement Needed For Run Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by LZ View Post
Not sure why you and 76 keep trying to keep this thing alive. I thought I had moved on to suckling pigs.
Have you met my friend 76? (On the internet, not IRL.) Persistence is his middle and last name. He looks at film, posts what he sees, looks at film, posts what he sees, looks at more film, posts what he sees.

It's an endearing trait once you get used to it but the first couple of times and it's like... wait... what?

He's a good guy, though. Heart's in the right place.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote