View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013   #118
LZ
Veteran

Rep Power: 5396 LZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Zierlein Breaks Down Improvement Needed For Run Game

I know I'm just a guy who "wrote a newspaper article", but I've been talking about o-line play here in Houston and abroad for longer than you give me credit. I never said I knew anything. To the contrary. I said that we all need to slow our roll a little bit because we shouldn't get too far into technique, etc. The play I posted on the Chronicle blog was a disaster. You can try and position it any way you want, but it was a mess all the way around. Newton is not going to be a good NFL tackle. I'm willing to make a wager on that. He's got core strength issues, balance issues and sloppy hands and feet that both get too wide when he's in pass pro.

Just to prove I'm not just guessing on this stuff, here is a piece I did where I'm sure I told you everything you already knew about the Giants defensive scheme vs. the Texans, but I'll link it anyway.

http://blog.chron.com/fantasyfootbal...-running-game/

Not sure why you and 76 keep trying to keep this thing alive. I thought I had moved on to suckling pigs.
LZ is offline   Reply With Quote