View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013   #410
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 134405 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez to be Questioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Sadly, even James Holmes - the Aurora movie shooter - has idiot female fans.

They have serious mental problems:

"At worst, those who are attracted to him are suffering from a form of sexual dysfunction called hybristophilia -- a twisted, perverse attraction to vicious killers."

Source

I think state funded mandatory lobotomies are in order for these she-dolts.
I think there are those that have hybristophilia, I also believe most of these imbeciles are leaches that will cling to any piece if schit that can bring them attention or notariety (sic) no matter what the cost.