View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013   #114
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Zierlein Breaks Down Improvement Needed For Run Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Easy.... Easy.... Easy John!!

First off, I think Lance's Dad has waaaaaay more credence than your personal analysis. He actually did it for a living at the professional level, for many, many, many years.

While you spend many hours studying film (and I appreciate that), I defer to the professionals (i.e. Lance's Dad).
& if Lance's Dad was here saying these things I'd give it more credence.

But it's not. It's a guy who wrote a newspaper article telling us what we already knew..... Derek Newton is not a 6 year veteran.

You want to know why our run game was so bad? If you're sheep, we can point to Derek Newton & Ben Jones and tell you Kubiak made a boo-boo. If you really want to know, listen to 76. Brown, Wade, & Chris didn't perform up to expectations.

They made the Pro Bowl, but on that play & every run play, the RB should have options. The first read on the DE says cut it back. The LBs are pursuing that outside edge like a mudda. If Myers gets a real block on that LB, there's a sliver of a cut back. If Smith gets his block, it's 30+ yards.