View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013   #179
EVOLVIST
Kid A

Rep Power: 55012 EVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brooks to move to ILB

Well, according to Brian Crushing today at my son's football camp, he said he couldn't see Reed playing inside because the two draft picks are very "young." Not "raw," but "young" which I take that to mean simply not ready and that Sharpton will play next to Cush

I know Cush is not a coach, but where I was sitting it was a very innocent question that Cush elaborated on with what sounded like a strong opinion.
EVOLVIST is offline   Reply With Quote