View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013   #105
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 175365 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Zierlein Breaks Down Improvement Needed For Run Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
All I can say is marine engines and superchargers are weak. Start talking diesel engines and turbos, NOW you're talking power. As far as daddy's go, my daddy will kick both of your daddy's asses and still get 3,000 yds in a 10 game season. That's how bad ass MY daddy is. LOL.
Now that's funny right there. I don't care who you are. Please forgive me Lord for what I am thinking about DocBar.