View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013   #101
LZ
Veteran

Rep Power: 5396 LZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Zierlein Breaks Down Improvement Needed For Run Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
So we shouldn't criticize Jacoby Jones, Shilo Keo, Chris Brown, Matt Schaub?

One way or another, we're going to watch our team & we're going to comment on how they play. Most likely without input from the coaches.

You can go back & watch that video LZ posted. Then come & read his comments regarding that video.... there are discrepancies in what he is saying here & what he's saying on the video. LZ doesn't have anymore input from the coaches than we do.
Not true. I speak with John Benton after practices from time to time about players and certain specifics. For example, I didn't know why they double dueled B-gap blitzers and DTs with guards so we spoke about that. Methinks you sell me a little short.
LZ is offline   Reply With Quote