View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013   #3
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx
Default Re: Football Gameplan's 2013 NFL Team Preview - Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMURAITEXAN View Post
Thanks for video Em. Although DJ is showing a lots of promise at OTA and mini camp, I too have a concern at safety position as we are not sure when healthy Reed will be ready to play for us.
Also Keo hasn't really developed well during his brief plays at safety. I expect Eddie Pleasant to pass him on the depth chart but us to carry 5 Safeties and continue to let Keo play STs and stay as further safety insurance. Either that or we cut him for Pleasant but keep his number on hand just in case.

For EmDiggy
All in all very accurate portrayal. I think you were a little too optimistic about the ILBs. Even with Cushing back we still have questions. Cushings return from injury, if we move Brooks inside can he adjust quick enough without becoming a liability, Sharpton is injury prone, and Dobbins is Dobbins, just serviceable