View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013   #95
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 93451 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Top 20 Players in the AFC South, Texans with 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Nah.... the "new" hadn't wore off yet. We'd make excuses for him for at least two years.

Most fans are pretty "fair" with new players, especially the ones that get a lot of pre-nfl hype. Year one is just to "see" what we got. Year two, they want to see improvement. & that's where most Luck fans are, if they're honest.

He'll get about 10 games to show improvement before there will be much "noise" about not.
Having been to many other team's fan forums, I somewhat disagree with this. We have our fair share of homers and we all have "our" players that we like and defend, but we also have a pretty good number of guys that are pretty danged objective and will call it like they see it- good or bad. There would've been a fair number of pink soapers calling Luck out for his play last season. In my humble, unbiased(yeah right) opinion, Luck would have a harder time on this MB than anything the Dolt fans would ever give him.
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote