View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013   #2
MidtownMikey
Rookie

Rep Power: 2083 MidtownMikey is a quality contributor and well respectedMidtownMikey is a quality contributor and well respectedMidtownMikey is a quality contributor and well respectedMidtownMikey is a quality contributor and well respectedMidtownMikey is a quality contributor and well respectedMidtownMikey is a quality contributor and well respectedMidtownMikey is a quality contributor and well respectedMidtownMikey is a quality contributor and well respectedMidtownMikey is a quality contributor and well respectedMidtownMikey is a quality contributor and well respectedMidtownMikey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2 Field Level Corner Season Tickets 121 U - $3500 total

I'm also willing to take in trade a single seat of season tickets + cash if someone is interested (maybe you have a PSL of 3 seats together, but would prefer to have another set for friends or whatever).

I'm also willing to take offers, though I intend to still buy a single ticket to most games (or as a full season) for field level/mezz so cannot sell much below market price.
MidtownMikey is offline   Reply With Quote