View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013   #92
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80468 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Top 20 Players in the AFC South, Texans with 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
Would you trade JJ for Luck ? Of course you would, and in a heart beat and you'd also throw in some boot like Andre or Cushing or maybe both ?
its a toughee, but i think i go ahead and do it if for no other reason Qb is the most important position in the game and Luck's ceiling is higher at this point.

That's not to say Watt still won't be great in the near future, it's just that he was so great last year, he's less likely to live up to that season let alone top it. I think everyone expects Luck to be much better than he was last year...and he was pretty damn good last year.

Now throwing in AJ and Cush? Hell no. At this point in time, Watt for Luck would be about as even a swap as you can get...aside from trading any of the top 3 qbs.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote