View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013   #99
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 118533 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Zierlein Breaks Down Improvement Needed For Run Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
So we shouldn't criticize Jacoby Jones, Shilo Keo, Chris Brown, Matt Schaub?

One way or another, we're going to watch our team & we're going to comment on how they play. Most likely without input from the coaches.

You can go back & watch that video LZ posted. Then come & read his comments regarding that video.... there are discrepancies in what he is saying here & what he's saying on the video. LZ doesn't have anymore input from the coaches than we do.
Way to extrapolate far more from what I said than what's there.

Sure, you can criticize players, we all do, myself definitely included. When it regards obvious scheme / assignments though, it may be useless without a coach telling you what that player was SUPPOSED to be doing on that play.

Between LZ and his dad, they have press / coaching contacts throughout the league. You really think he has zero idea what the coaching staff may / may not think about a player?

My sun doesn't set by LZ's evaluation of anything. I don't discount it out of hand, either.