View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013   #90
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Top 20 Players in the AFC South, Texans with 9

I must say that Luck lived up to his namesake last year.

He was probably the most lucky QB I've seen in a given year.
Put the game tape on. In the first five games, there were at least ten of his passes that could have been interceptions; at least three were "sure" drops by a defender (and I'm being generous here since I don't want to count on my memory).

Luck has a lot of athleticism and qualities, but if he was the Texans QB last year (and if people don't make excuse for their "idol"), he would have been ripped apart on this forum; I guarantee it.

Yes, I have watched every single game he played.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote