View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013   #76
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5859 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Top 20 Players in the AFC South, Texans with 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I agree with ObsiWan. Luck shows promise, but he was not the best rookie QB of his class. If someone were to argue who was, it would be a close race between RG3 & Russell Wilson. It's difficult to say if Luck lived up to expectations without considering RG3 & Wilson. Had they not come in the league at the same time, maybe we can look at the Colts & say, "Yeah, he's the best QB prospect to enter the league in years." But with what RG3 & Russel Wilson did... I can't say that. Then Kaepernick's first year as a starter...

Right now, there isn't much separation between Luck, Tannerhill, & Chad Henne... yes, Chad Henne.
My response was solely to him calling Luck a bust.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote