View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013   #75
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Top 20 Players in the AFC South, Texans with 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
Sorry bro, but that is one of the most ill-informed statements I have ever seen on this Board, which is really saying something.

I agree with ObsiWan. Luck shows promise, but he was not the best rookie QB of his class. If someone were to argue who was, it would be a close race between RG3 & Russell Wilson. It's difficult to say if Luck lived up to expectations without considering RG3 & Wilson. Had they not come in the league at the same time, maybe we can look at the Colts & say, "Yeah, he's the best QB prospect to enter the league in years." But with what RG3 & Russel Wilson did... I can't say that. Then Kaepernick's first year as a starter...

Right now, there isn't much separation between Luck, Tannerhill, & Chad Henne... yes, Chad Henne.