View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013   #67
Indy Skinnz
Veteran

Rep Power: 510 Indy Skinnz is a quality contributor and well respectedIndy Skinnz is a quality contributor and well respectedIndy Skinnz is a quality contributor and well respectedIndy Skinnz is a quality contributor and well respectedIndy Skinnz is a quality contributor and well respectedIndy Skinnz is a quality contributor and well respectedIndy Skinnz is a quality contributor and well respectedIndy Skinnz is a quality contributor and well respectedIndy Skinnz is a quality contributor and well respectedIndy Skinnz is a quality contributor and well respectedIndy Skinnz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Top 20 Players in the AFC South, Texans with 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Vince Young was taken with the #3 pick in the 2006 draft. D'Brickshaw Ferguson with the 4th.

Who was the better player?

In all honesty, if I were going to pick players based on winning right now, I'd pick Schaub. If I were wanting to win in the future, I'd pick Luck. Neither are the best player in the AFC South right now, but it's a QB driven league.

Jj Watt is the best player in the AFC South, coming off a historic season. If the question was asked in 2009, CJ2ypc would have been #1. Most other seasons, Peyton Manning.
Had a witty but sarcastic response all typed up but decided that since I am visitor to be more reasonable. Instead I will just say that I respectfully disagree.
Indy Skinnz is offline   Reply With Quote