View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013   #66
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Top 20 Players in the AFC South, Texans with 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy Skinnz View Post
Sorry to revive a dated thread that is nothing but message board fantasy stuff but it is the off season and I am bored.

How about asking the question this way - if all 4 AFC South teams were starting over and had their choice of any player, who goes first - Luck or Watt? Personally, I think the answer is pretty clear.

The reality is both teams have a young player who is or will be special.
Vince Young was taken with the #3 pick in the 2006 draft. D'Brickshaw Ferguson with the 4th.

Who was the better player?

In all honesty, if I were going to pick players based on winning right now, I'd pick Schaub. If I were wanting to win in the future, I'd pick Luck. Neither are the best player in the AFC South right now, but it's a QB driven league.

Jj Watt is the best player in the AFC South, coming off a historic season. If the question was asked in 2009, CJ2ypc would have been #1. Most other seasons, Peyton Manning.