View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013   #63
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20123 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Top 20 Players in the AFC South, Texans with 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy Skinnz View Post
Sorry to revive a dated thread that is nothing but message board fantasy stuff but it is the off season and I am bored.

How about asking the question this way - if all 4 AFC South teams were starting over and had their choice of any player, who goes first - Luck or Watt? Personally, I think the answer is pretty clear.

The reality is both teams have a young player who is or will be special.
Yes, as I said previously, this is a red herring.

Luck would be taken based on (a) the importance of the position and (b) his potential.

That said, Watt's a better player than Luck is right now.